Remember me:YES/NO
Tax refund

"J-1 Student Exchanges" is a proud member of RT TAX group.We have been successfully helping to refund taxes for people who worked abroad for 11 years aleady. For more information about RT Tax please visit website on

Here is the list of the documents students need to save to apply for income tax refund.

  • Last paycheck or W-2 form from each employer
  • copy of social security card
  • copy of DS-2019 form
  • copy of USA visa
  • contacts of each employer in the USA

Address: 1219 Ogden Ave. Suite # T,
Downers Grove, IL 60515 USA
Phone: +1 630 206 4483 (EMERGENCY)
Fax: +1 630 214 7585
Skype: j1exchanges